Eastern Pelion and Skiathos
Type of Tour: Day tour
Number of participants: 10 people
Start: 08:00 from the port of Agiokampos
Return: 20:30 to the port of Agiokampos
Price: €110 / Person
Available from: May - October
Route: Agiokampos - Skiathos
Bring with you: swimming costume, camera, hat, sunscreen
1) We start from the port Agiokampos at 08:00 and head towards Skiathos. We will do this tour with our Zodiac boat across to Skiathos!
2) We leave behind the port and sail close to the coast, so visitors have the opportunity to admire the secluded beaches of Papakosta and Chrisi Ammos. Above the beaches you will see the evergreen former royal estates of Polydendri.
3) We will begin to approach the shore and our passengers will have the chance to photograph the old quarry and rock coming through the sea.
4) We arrive in caves Aegeus with short stop for diving and photography.
5) Pass by the picturesque harbor of Damouchari.
6) We arrive at 12:00 in the cape, where changing route and sail towards the east.
7) We approach the island of Skiathos at around 12:30.
8) We will tour and make stops for swimming and photography at the beaches of Koukounaries and Banana.
9) We visit Skiathos Town at 14:30 for some free time.
10) We leave from Skiathos town at 17:00 and visit the islands of Arcos and Tsougria and their respective beaches.
11) At around 18:15 we will start our return journey to the port of Agiokampos, which will be a 2 hours and 15 minutes journey.
12) At 20:30 we will reach the port of Agiokampos.
• Boat operator and tour guide
• Water and fruit on the boat
• Commemorative photographs
Transport to Agiokampos Port:
• Private vehicles
Tour Bonus - Offered by Stavento Sailing:
• Participants are entitled to €40 discount per person for boat rental
• Participants are entitled to €60 discount per person for all package holidays
• Participants are entitled to 10% discount for the next day trip
Tour Bonus - Offered by the Eos Traditional Guesthouse:
• Participants are entitled to €5/per day discount for accommodation in a double room
• Participants are entitled to €5/per day discount for accommodation in a triple room
• Participants are entitled to €10/per day discount for accommodation in a quadruple room
• Free transport to and from the port of Agiokampos
• Agios Nikolaos